False Sexual Abuse Allegation Defense Lawyer
Paul has dedicated his legal career to fighting false allegations of sexual abuse. Dunham & Jones has experienced great success in both having cases dismissed prior to indictment and through obtaining “not guilty” acquittals at trial. The firm's sex crimes division is focused helping those accused of false allegations of sexual abuse.
Law Enforcement Background
Paul Stuckle has a degree in law enforcement from St. Edwards University in Austin, Texas. He worked as a police officer in the Patrol Division of the Dallas Police Department, fighting crime on the front lines. Paul responded to calls involving domestic disturbances, assaults, shootings, and learned firsthand how situations are not always as clear-cut as they may seem.
Many times the police tend to arrest based upon the statements of those on only one side to the incident and fail to complete a fair and thorough investigation. This law enforcement experience is extremely valuable to the defense of a criminal case.
Police Legal Advisor
Paul served as the attorney for the Fort Worth Police Department under the late Chief Thomas Windham. Paul was responsible for all of the legal training for the department and authored a text book on the laws of Arrest, Search, and Seizure. Paul has specialized knowledge of whether the police made a lawful search or arrest and can challenge illegal searches and seizures in court to have the evidence thrown out.
In addition to training police officers, Paul Stuckle worked as an instructor for Southeastern Paralegal Institute teaching legal students in the areas of criminal law and evidence.
Municipal Court Judge
Aside from having significant trial experience, Paul Stuckle was also a part time judge. He has been a Municipal Court Judge for over 15 years, including the last 13 years as the Chief Municipal Court Judge for the City of The Colony. In this regard, Paul has heard cases including Traffic violations, Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, Thefts, Assaults, and Minors in Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Alcohol, and Tobacco. As Judge, he presided over 2,500 cases a year.
Paul G. Stuckle, Attorney at Law
Dallas, TX 75206
- Part-time Chief Municipal Judge, City of The Colony, Texas
- Police Legal Advisor, Fort Worth Police Department
- Part-time adjunct legal professor, University of Texas at Arlington
- Prosecutor, Collin County Criminal District Attorney's Office
- Police Officer, Dallas Police Department
- Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Legal Advisor, Ft. Worth Police Department
- Law Professor, Southeastern Paralegal Institute
- Chief Municipal Court Judge, The Colony
- President, Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Child Abuse Defense Resource Center
- National Association Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Certified annually from the Texas Municipal Courts Training Center
- Recipient of “Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities”
- Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do Karate