Murfreesboro Warrant Search & Bail Bondsman Help
Murfreesboro · Rutherford County, TN
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Rutherford County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Rutherford County, Tennessee.
Warrant Search for Murfreesboro or Rutherford County, TN
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Rutherford County, Tennessee. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Murfreesboro or Rutherford County, Tennessee.
- Check to see if you Warrants Murfreesboro or Rutherford County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Rutherford County, TN
How does an Arrest Warrant in Rutherford County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Rutherford County can only be issued by a judge. Murfreesboro Police Department and Rutherford County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Murfreesboro or Rutherford County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Rutherford County. Once a warrant in Rutherford County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Rutherford County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Rutherford County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Rutherford County, Tennessee.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Murfreesboro Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Rutherford County, Tennessee. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Murfreesboro and Rutherford County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Rutherford County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Murfreesboro Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from Murfreesboro Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Murfreesboro Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Rutherford County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Murfreesboro or Rutherford County, Tennessee. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Bail Bond Help for Rutherford County, TN
Dunham & Jones works with and assists bail bondsmen in Murfreesboro and Rutherford County in the jail release process. We've been helping clients to get bail bonded and released from jail, in Rutherford County for over thirty-three years. If you're trying to help a loved one or friend get released from jail in Rutherford County, Dunham & Jones criminal defense attorneys in Murfreesboro can help you coordinate the bonding process in Rutherford County.
- Verify that a family member or friend is in a Rutherford County Jail
- Determine when a bond will be set in Rutherford County
- Find the bond amount in Rutherford County
- Coordinate with an appropriate bail bondsman in Rutherford County
Contact our JAIL RELEASE TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to speak with one of our Jail Release Coordinators.
Rutherford County Jail InformationRutherford County Adult Detention Center
940 New Salem Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Rutherford County Adult Detention Center is a 956-bed correctional facility.
The facility houses pretrial male and female inmates as well as sentenced prisoners in a double cell environment. The maximum sentence is eight years. The facility provides basic needs in a safe and healthy environment for prisoners. The detention facility operates laundry facilities and provides medical services, a library, legal materials and outdoor recreation area for inmates.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Murfreesboro , Tennessee?
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Rutherford County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 615-722-4297.