Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) in Phoenix Bail Bondsman HelpPhoenix, AZ 85009
Maricopa County, AZ
Dunham & Jones works with and assists bail bondsmen for bonding out of the Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) in Phoenix in the jail release process. In many cases we can waive magistration to speed up the process of getting the bond posted in . Dunham & Jones has been helping clients get bail bonds and get out of jail for over thirty three years. If you're trying to get a loved one or friend out the Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) in Phoenix there are two ways to do this. The first way to get someone out of Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) is to call a criminal defense attorney in Phoenix to work on a bond. The second way is to coordinate with a bail bondsman in Phoenix .
Call 602-777-7777 to get a FREE Phoenix Jail Release quote from Dunham & Jones. You can save money with a Jail Release Attorney in Phoenix.
Are you trying to see if a family member or friend is in the Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) in Phoenix? Click this link: Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) in Phoenix Inmate Lookup
Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) InformationIntake, Transfer, and Release (ITR)
2670 S 28th Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Amenities: Account Deposits
Square Footage: Approximately 190,000
Built In/Opened: 2019/2020
- The facility replaced the Central Intake processing center that was located at the 4th Avenue Jail in downtown Phoenix.
- The ITR design will allow for a more efficient intake and booking process.
- The ITR has four completely functional courtrooms.
- The ITR will process all “self-surrender” detainees who are complying with a court order to surrender themselves and serve a jail sentence.
- The ITR will process all releases from custody of the Maricopa County Jail system.
- The ITR will process approximately 100,000 bookings and 90,000 releases each year.
- The ITR has an attached short term 512 bed facility. Inmates will have access to any medical or mental health needs and county staff can better treat these individuals all while connecting them to any community resources they may need.
- The ITR has a “Transportation Hub” for the coordinated movement of defendants into/out of custody throughout the Sheriff’s Office system of 5 jails.
Are you trying to bond someone out of the Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) in Phoenix?
Call 602-777-7777 for help in getting a family member or friend bonded out of jail in Phoenix, Arizona.
To get someone out of the Intake, Transfer, and Release (ITR) call 602-777-7777 today for FREE assistance.