Throughout the years, our attorneys have helped hundreds of people find the justice they deserve after being subject to DWI, BWI or other drunk driving charges. One of the many things that set Dunham & Jones, Attorneys at Law apart from other law firms is their commitment to providing clients with information about the legal system and how it relates to their specific situation.
A knowledgeable client is both an asset and an integral part of any successful case, no matter the apparent severity of the charges.
The following articles contain detailed information about the Texas justice system, including many unfortunate aspects that are ignored by the media at large. When you are facing such a system, it’s important to have a keen understanding of more than just the charges you face.
"*" indicates required fields
- Basic Criminal Procedures from Arrest through Trial
- Diversion Programs
- Excluding Some Expert Testimony
- Expert Testimony Issues in False Allegation Cases
- False Allegations
- I Had the Best Lawyer in the State, What Happened?
- Police and Social Services in False Allegations
- Preparing a Vigorous Defense
- Questioning a Prospective Attorney
- Questioning Experts In False Allegation Cases
- Rules for the Falsely Accused
- Selecting the Proper Attorney
- Texas Court Process
- The Falsely Accused at Trial
- The Fourth Amendment
- Texas Bail Bond Laws
- Texas Criminal Statute of Limitations
Articles on DWI Cases
- Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Chart for Texas
- What is the difference between a DUI and DWI in Texas?
- Field Sobriety Tests and Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN) Information for Drinking and Driving
- Will I lose my Texas Drivers License after a DWI?
Learn More About Your Rights
The Texas child abuse defense lawyers at Dunham & Jones are highly-knowledgeable about these areas of focus. Our attorneys are dedicated to creating an informed public so that individuals facing these serious charges understand that they do have rights and are treated fairly by the Texas criminal justice system.
Call 800-499-8455 to speak directly with an attorney and learn more information about these topics and others. Hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney in Texas as early in the process often leads to the best results.