Throughout the years, our attorneys have helped hundreds of men and women find the justice they deserve after being subject to false or exaggerated sexual criminal charges. One of the many things that set Dunham & Jones, Attorneys at Law apart from other law firms is their commitment to providing clients with information about the legal system and how it relates to their specific situation.
A knowledgeable client is both an asset and an integral part of any successful case, no matter the apparent severity of the charges.
The following articles contain detailed information about the Texas justice system, including many unfortunate aspects that are ignored by the media at large. When you are facing such a system, it’s important to have a keen understanding of more than just the charges you face.
"*" indicates required fields
- Basic Criminal Procedures from Arrest through Trial
- Diversion Programs
- Excluding Some Expert Testimony
- Expert Testimony Issues in False Allegation Cases
- False Allegations
- I Had the Best Lawyer in the State, What Happened?
- Preparing a Vigorous Defense
- Questioning a Prospective Attorney
- Questioning Experts In False Allegation Cases
- Rules for the Falsely Accused
- Selecting the Proper Attorney
- Texas Court Process
- The Falsely Accused at Trial
- The Fourth Amendment
- Texas Bail Bond Laws
- Texas Criminal Statute of Limitations
Articles about Sex Crimes Allegations and Defense
- Sec. 22.011. SEXUAL ASSAULT
- 6 Ways to Beat a Solicitation Charge in Texas
- Basic Laws Specific to False Allegations of Abuse Cases
- Changing the Rules to Convict
- Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Requirements in Texas
- Child Abuse Cases: Questions & Answers
- Child Sex Offender Registration
- Child Sexual Abuse Allegations – Why Lies Multiply
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training for Teachers and Other School Employees
- Child Witness Suggestibility In Trial
- Common Sex Crime defenses
- Consequences of an Abuse Allegation on Your Professional License
- Court Ordered Child Evaluations in False Allegation Cases
- Court Ordered Child Evaluations
- Evaluating a Child After Recanting False Allegations
- Introduction to False Allegations of Child Abuse or Child Sexual Abuse
- Police and Social Services in Child Abuse Allegation Cases
- Pre-Trial Treatment of a Child in Sexual Abuse Cases
- Can I Get in Trouble for Knowing About Sexual Abuse Between a Teacher and a Student?
- Sexual Allegations in Divorce
- The Creation of a False Allegation
- The Elimination of Constitutional Rights
- The Penile Plethysmograph
- The Right Child Sexual Abuse Attorney
- The Special Nature of Child Sexual Assault
- Typical Wrong Reaction By the Falsely Accused
- What Can Happen When Charged with Child Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Allegations in Divorce
Learn More About Your Rights
The Texas sex crimes defense lawyers at Dunham & Jones are highly-knowledgeable about these areas of focus. The attorneys are dedicated to creating an informed public so that individuals facing these serious charges understand that they do have rights and are treated fairly by the Texas criminal justice system.
Call 800-499-8455 to speak directly with an attorney and learn more information about these topics and others. Hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney in Texas as early in the process often leads to the best results.