Clarksville Warrant Search & Bail Bondsman Help
Clarksville · Montgomery County, TN
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Montgomery County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Montgomery County, Tennessee.
Warrant Search for Clarksville or Montgomery County, TN
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Montgomery County, Tennessee. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Clarksville or Montgomery County, Tennessee.
- Check to see if you Warrants Clarksville or Montgomery County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Montgomery County, TN
How does an Arrest Warrant in Montgomery County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Montgomery County can only be issued by a judge. Clarksville Police Department and Montgomery County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Clarksville or Montgomery County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Montgomery County. Once a warrant in Montgomery County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Montgomery County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Montgomery County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Montgomery County, Tennessee.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Clarksville Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Montgomery County, Tennessee. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Clarksville and Montgomery County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Montgomery County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Clarksville Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from Clarksville Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Clarksville Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Montgomery County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Clarksville or Montgomery County, Tennessee. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Bail Bond Help for Montgomery County, TN
Dunham & Jones works with and assists bail bondsmen in Clarksville and Montgomery County in the jail release process. We've been helping clients to get bail bonded and released from jail, in Montgomery County for over thirty-three years. If you're trying to help a loved one or friend get released from jail in Montgomery County, Dunham & Jones criminal defense attorneys in Clarksville can help you coordinate the bonding process in Montgomery County.
- Verify that a family member or friend is in a Montgomery County Jail
- Determine when a bond will be set in Montgomery County
- Find the bond amount in Montgomery County
- Coordinate with an appropriate bail bondsman in Montgomery County
Contact our JAIL RELEASE TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to speak with one of our Jail Release Coordinators.
Montgomery County Jail InformationMontgomery County Jail
116 Commerce Street
Clarksville, TN 37043
Directions to Montgomery County Jail
- From I-24 West
- Take the US-79 exit 4 toward Clarksville/Ft. Campbell
- Turn left onto US-79 S/Wilma Rudolph Blvd/TN-13S.
- Continue to follow US-79 S/Tn-13 S.
- US-79 S/TN-13 S becomes College St/TN-48
- Turn left onto University Ave/US-41A/TN-112/N 6th Street
- End at 116 Commerce Street.
The Montgomery County Jail processes an excess of 11,000 individuals on charges ranging from civil matters to murder. These inmates are from every ethnicity, age, and socioeconomic background. With an average daily population of nearly 500, the administrative and operational resources required to operate the Montgomery County Jail are huge. The Court Transport Unit of the Jail Division’s Administrative Services Section is responsible for transporting over 10,000 inmates to and from court annually.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Clarksville , Tennessee?
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Montgomery County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 615-722-4297.