Gallatin and Hendersonville Warrant Search & Bail Bondsman Help
Hendersonville · Gallatin · Sumner County, TN
Dunham & Jones has a Gallatin Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Sumner County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Sumner County, Tennessee.
Warrant Search for Sumner County, TN
Call 615-722-4297 to check for active warrants in Sumner County, Tennessee. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Gallatin or Sumner County, Tennessee.
- Call for a Free Warrant Check in Sumner County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Call 615-722-4297 now, our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
How does an Arrest Warrant in Sumner County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Sumner County can only be issued by a judge. Gallatin Police Department and Sumner County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Gallatin or Sumner County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Sumner County. Once a warrant in Sumner County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Sumner County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Sumner County for your arrest. Call 615-722-4297 and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Sumner County, Tennessee.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Gallatin Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Sumner County, Tennessee. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Gallatin and Sumner County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Sumner County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Gallatin Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from Gallatin Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Gallatin Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Sumner County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Contact our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to discuss your warrant situation and see how they can help you. The phone call is free.
Bail Bond Help for Sumner County, TN
Dunham & Jones works with and assists bail bondsmen in Gallatin , Hendersonville, and Sumner County in the jail release process. We've been helping clients to get bail bonded and released from jail, in Sumner County for over thirty-three years. If you're trying to help a loved one or friend get released from jail in Sumner County, Dunham & Jones criminal defense attorneys in Gallatin can help you coordinate the bonding process in Sumner County or Hendersonville.
- Verify that a family member or friend is in a Sumner County Jail
- Determine when a bond will be set in Sumner County
- Find the bond amount in Sumner County
- Coordinate with an appropriate bail bondsman in Sumner County
Contact our JAIL RELEASE TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to speak with one of our Jail Release Coordinators.
Sumner County Jail InformationSumner County Jail
117 W. Smith Street
Gallatin, TN 37066
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Gallatin or Hendersonville, Tennessee?
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Sumner County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 615-722-4297.