Franklin Warrant Search & Bail Bondsman Help
Franklin · Williamson County, TN
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Williamson County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Williamson County, Tennessee.
Warrant Search for Franklin or Williamson County, TN
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Williamson County, Tennessee. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Franklin or Williamson County, Tennessee.
- Check to see if you Warrants Franklin or Williamson County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Williamson County, TN
How does an Arrest Warrant in Williamson County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Williamson County can only be issued by a judge. Franklin Police Department and Williamson County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Franklin or Williamson County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Williamson County. Once a warrant in Williamson County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Williamson County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Williamson County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Williamson County, Tennessee.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Franklin Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Williamson County, Tennessee. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Franklin and Williamson County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Williamson County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Franklin Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from Franklin Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Franklin Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Williamson County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Franklin or Williamson County, Tennessee. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Bail Bond Help for Williamson County, TN
Dunham & Jones works with and assists bail bondsmen in Franklin and Williamson County in the jail release process. We've been helping clients to get bail bonded and released from jail, in Williamson County for over thirty-three years. If you're trying to help a loved one or friend get released from jail in Williamson County, Dunham & Jones criminal defense attorneys in Franklin can help you coordinate the bonding process in Williamson County.
- Verify that a family member or friend is in a Williamson County Jail
- Determine when a bond will be set in Williamson County
- Find the bond amount in Williamson County
- Coordinate with an appropriate bail bondsman in Williamson County
Contact our JAIL RELEASE TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to speak with one of our Jail Release Coordinators.
Williamson County Jail InformationJohn I. Easley Jr., Criminal Justice Center
408 Century Court
Franklin, TN 37064
The John I. Easley Jr., Criminal Justice Center encompasses approximately 121,000 square feet and sits on approximately 19 acres. Capacity is 454 inmate beds.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Franklin , Tennessee?
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Williamson County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 615-722-4297.