Lebanon and Mt. Juliet Warrant Search & Bail Bondsman Help
Mt. Juliet · Lebanon · Wilson County, TN
Dunham & Jones has a Lebanon Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Wilson County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Wilson County, Tennessee.
Warrant Search for Wilson County, TN
Call 615-722-4297 to check for active warrants in Wilson County, Tennessee. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Lebanon or Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Call for a Free Warrant Check in Wilson County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Call 615-722-4297 now, our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
How does an Arrest Warrant in Wilson County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Wilson County can only be issued by a judge. Lebanon Police Department and Wilson County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Lebanon or Wilson County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Wilson County. Once a warrant in Wilson County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Wilson County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Wilson County for your arrest. Call 615-722-4297 and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Wilson County, Tennessee.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Lebanon Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Wilson County, Tennessee. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Lebanon and Wilson County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Wilson County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Lebanon Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from Lebanon Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Lebanon Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Wilson County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Contact our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to discuss your warrant situation and see how they can help you. The phone call is free.
Bail Bond Help for Wilson County, TN
Dunham & Jones works with and assists bail bondsmen in Lebanon , Mt. Juliet, and Wilson County in the jail release process. We've been helping clients to get bail bonded and released from jail, in Wilson County for over thirty-three years. If you're trying to help a loved one or friend get released from jail in Wilson County, Dunham & Jones criminal defense attorneys in Lebanon can help you coordinate the bonding process in Wilson County or Mt. Juliet.
- Verify that a family member or friend is in a Wilson County Jail
- Determine when a bond will be set in Wilson County
- Find the bond amount in Wilson County
- Coordinate with an appropriate bail bondsman in Wilson County
Contact our JAIL RELEASE TEAM 7 days a week at 615-722-4297 to speak with one of our Jail Release Coordinators.
Wilson County Jail InformationWilson County Jail
105 E. High Street
Lebanon, TN 37087
The Wilson County Jail is a 462 bed facility built in 1989, with a new addition added in 2007. Since 1984, the Wilson County Jail has been State Certified. The facility houses maximum, medium, and minimum security prisoners.
The facility also has special needs, medical, and detoxification cells.
The Wilson County Jail is staffed with sworn correction officers, 24 hour staffed medical department with LPNs, and dietary planners. The facility offers Commissary, AA meetings, Church Services, and Bible Study weekly.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Lebanon or Mt. Juliet, Tennessee?
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Wilson County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 615-722-4297.