Mr. Bertin holds a Bachelor of Arts from Louisiana State University, a Master of Theological Studies from Duke University, and a Juris Doctor from Mercer University.
In his free time, he enjoys exercising, being outdoors, and spending every moment possible with his loved ones.
Darren C. Bertin, Attorney at Law
Waco, TX 76701
- State Bar of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Eastern District Court
- Asst. District Attorney, Coryell County District Attorney
- Impact Control Coordinator, Galveston County
- Director of Testing, Lamar State College-Port Arthur
- The Law Offices of Darren C. Bertin, P.L.L.C.
- Director, Port Cities Missions/The Magdalene House