In Williamson County he was the Juvenile Division Chief and he was the Prosecutor in the DWI/Drug Court. He has handled more than 20,000 cases in his career. He has represented both the State of Texas and persons accused of committing a wide range of offenses such as DWI, Drug Possession, Assaultive Offenses, Weapons Charges, Fraud and many serious felonies.
Mr. Waterman focuses his practice exclusively on criminal defense.
Warren O. Waterman, Attorney at Law
Dallas, TX 75206
- Partner in the Law Office of Michael J. Price, P.C.
- Assistant District Attorney, Williamson County, Texas
- Assistant County Attorney, Williamson County, Texas
- Chief Counsel, FirstClose Title, LLC, Austin, Texas
- General Counsel, Linear Title and Closing
- Senior Assistant City Attorney, Odessa, Texas
- Assistant County Attorney, Ector County, Texas
- Associate Attorney, Salazar & Dunagan, Dallas, Texas
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas District and County Attorney Association, Former Member
- Texas Association of Drug Court Professionals, Former Member
- Texas Association of Specialty Courts, Former Member