Born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas. She graduated, magna cum laude, from the University of North Texas. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Political Science. While at UNT, Aubrey was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Golden Key International Honor Society, and was a member of and on the Executive Board of Pi Beta Phi fraternity. She worked for the United States House of Representatives, TX-26 congressional district, during an externship.
Aubrey received her law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. While in law school, Aubrey was a Staff Member and served as the Executive Comment Editor of Tech Law's Estate Planning and Community Property Law Journal. Her article on Bitcoins and estate planning was selected for publication in the EPJ journal. She served as the State Bar of Texas's Senior Law School Representative for Tech Law. Aubrey also worked for the Lubbock County District Attorney's office, for Tarrant County Criminal District Courts' Judicial Staff Counsel, and then for Hurley, Guinn & Sellers, a criminal defense firm in Lubbock, Texas for 18 months.
She's a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Bar Association, and the Dallas Young Lawyers Association.
Aubrey Noonan, Attorney at Law
Dallas, TX 75206
- Criminal Defense Attorney, Mills & Williams, LLP
- Law Clerk, Hurley, Guinn & Sellars
- Junior Representative, State Bar of Texas Law Student Division
- Law Clerk, Lubbock County District Attorney's Office
- Law Clerk, Judicial Staff Counsel, Tarrant County Criminal District Courts
- NTDC Student Intern Advisor, University of North Texas Vice President for Student Affairs Office
- Intern, U.S. House of Representatives