Before turning his focus to defending Arizonans accused of crimes, Christian was an accomplished prosecutor. As the recipient of the 2014 Truman Young Fellowship, he practiced in every major prosecution agency in Arizona, including: City of Phoenix Prosecutor’s Office, Arizona Attorney General’s Office, and the United States Attorney’s Office.
Christian graduated from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University School where he focused almost exclusively on criminal law. As an undergraduate, he received his Bachelor of Science in Marketing from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
Christian M. Lueders, Attorney at Law
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Wilenchik & Bartness Law Office, Attorney
- Maricopa County Deputy County Attorney, Deputy County Attorney
- City of Phoenix Prosecutor’s Office
- United States Attorney’s Office - District of Arizona, Law Clerk
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office - Criminal Appeals, Law Clerk
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office - Vehicular Crimes Unit, Legal Extern
- Arizona Supreme Court, Legal Extern - Staff Attorneys' Office
- Maricopa County Superior Court - Legal Extern - Legal Services Office
- Maricopa County Superior Court - Judicial Extern - Criminal Division
- 2014 Truman Young Fellowship