Mr. Combs spent a decade in the United States Army before he started practicing law. While in the US Army he supervised about forty soldiers while conducting administrative and supply operations for an infantry company. Additionally he coordinated training with higher echelon to prepare units for combat operations.
Mr. Combs manages the Amarillo law office of Dunham & Jones, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
Mr. Combs is speaks Spanish and Russian.
Cole B. Combs, Attorney at Law
- Cole Combs Law Firm, PLLC, Amarillo, TX
- Associate Attorney, Walters Gilbreath PLLC, Austin, TX
- Associate Attorney, Law Office of Richard Burroughs, Cleveland, TX
- Legal Intern, Rannefeld and Associates, Fort Worth, TX
- Headquarters Platoon Sergeant, US Army, Fort Hood, TX
- Warrior Leader Course Instructor, US Army, Camp Jackson, Republic of Korea