Mr. Combs took an unusual path to the law in that his first career was as an infantryman in the US Army for 10 years. After being honorably discharged he attended Clarendon College and West Texas A&M where he received his bachelor’s degree. After a few years in Austin he and his wife have decided to return to the panhandle because it’s just a good place to live.
In the event you find yourself in need of a criminal defense lawyer Mr. Combs and the firm of Dunham & Jones, Attorneys at Law, P.C. are here to serve. Mr. Combs manages the Firm's Amarillo law office and speaks Spanish and Russian.
Cole B. Combs, Attorney at Law
Amarillo, TX 79101
- Cole Combs Law Firm, PLLC, Amarillo, TX
- Associate Attorney, Walters Gilbreath PLLC, Austin, TX
- Associate Attorney, Law Office of Richard Burroughs, Cleveland, TX
- Legal Intern, Rannefeld and Associates, Fort Worth, TX
- Headquarters Platoon Sergeant, US Army, Fort Hood, TX
- Warrior Leader Course Instructor, US Army, Camp Jackson, Republic of Korea