Richmond Warrant Search
Richmond · Fort Bend County, TX
Free Warrant Lookup
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Fort Bend County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Fort Bend County, Texas.
Warrant Search for Richmond or Fort Bend County, TX
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Fort Bend County, Texas. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Richmond or Fort Bend County, Texas.
- Check to see if you Warrants Richmond or Fort Bend County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Fort Bend County, TX
How does an Arrest Warrant in Fort Bend County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Fort Bend County can only be issued by a judge. Richmond Police Department and Fort Bend County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Richmond or Fort Bend County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Fort Bend County. Once a warrant in Fort Bend County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Fort Bend County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Fort Bend County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Fort Bend County, Texas.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Richmond Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Fort Bend County, Texas. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Richmond and Fort Bend County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Fort Bend County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Richmond Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from an Investigator at Richmond Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Richmond Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Fort Bend County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Richmond or Fort Bend County, Texas. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Richmond , Texas?
FORT BEND COUNTY, TEXAS
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Fort Bend County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 713-999-9999.