San Antonio Warrant Search
San Antonio · Bexar County, TX
Free Warrant Lookup
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Bexar County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Bexar County, Texas.
Warrant Search for San Antonio or Bexar County, TX
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Bexar County, Texas. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in San Antonio or Bexar County, Texas.
- Check to see if you Warrants San Antonio or Bexar County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Bexar County, TX
How does an Arrest Warrant in Bexar County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Bexar County can only be issued by a judge. San Antonio Police Department and Bexar County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, San Antonio or Bexar County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Bexar County. Once a warrant in Bexar County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Bexar County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Bexar County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Bexar County, Texas.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by San Antonio Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Bexar County, Texas. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in San Antonio and Bexar County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Bexar County:
- I got a call from a Detective at San Antonio Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from an Investigator at San Antonio Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- San Antonio Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Bexar County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in San Antonio or Bexar County, Texas. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in San Antonio , Texas?
BEXAR COUNTY, TEXAS
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Bexar County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 210-777-7777.