Bay City Warrant Search
Bay City · Matagorda County, TX
Free Warrant Lookup
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Matagorda County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Matagorda County, Texas.
Warrant Search for Bay City or Matagorda County, TX
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Matagorda County, Texas. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Bay City or Matagorda County, Texas.
- Check to see if you Warrants Bay City or Matagorda County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Matagorda County, TX
How does an Arrest Warrant in Matagorda County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Matagorda County can only be issued by a judge. Bay City Police Department and Matagorda County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Bay City or Matagorda County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Matagorda County. Once a warrant in Matagorda County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Matagorda County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Matagorda County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Matagorda County, Texas.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Bay City Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Matagorda County, Texas. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Bay City and Matagorda County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Matagorda County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Bay City Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from an Investigator at Bay City Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Bay City Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Matagorda County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Bay City or Matagorda County, Texas. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Bay City , Texas?
MATAGORDA COUNTY, TEXAS
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Matagorda County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 800-499-8455.