Hempstead Warrant Search
Hempstead · Waller County, TX
Free Warrant Lookup
Dunham & Jones has a Warrant Search Team and Jail Release Team that helps those that have an Active Warrant in Waller County or need to be Bonded Out of Jail in Waller County, Texas.
Warrant Search for Hempstead or Waller County, TX
Please fill out our Free Warrant Check form below to check for active warrants in Waller County, Texas. Dunham & Jones WARRANT TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Hempstead or Waller County, Texas.
- Check to see if you Warrants Hempstead or Waller County
- Don't get arrested at work! Free Warrant Check
- Our goal is to stop your warrant and you being arrested
- Fill out our Free Warrant Check to find out if you have active warrants in Waller County, TX
How does an Arrest Warrant in Waller County get issued?
An arrest warrant in Waller County can only be issued by a judge. Hempstead Police Department and Waller County Sherriff's Department can't authorize a warrant for your arrest. In order for a judge to authorize a warrant for your arrest, Hempstead or Waller County Sherriff's Department must present probable cause to the judge for the warrant to be issued in Waller County. Once a warrant in Waller County has been issued for your arrest you may be arrested at your residence, place of work, school, traffic stop, or when you get driver's license renewed.
Do I have a Warrant issued for my arrest in Waller County?
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" theres a good chance that an arrest warrant is getting ready to be issued or you have an active warrant in Waller County for your arrest. Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above and have Dunham & Jones Warrant Team check for any active warrants issued for you in Waller County, Texas.
Common Arrest Warrant questions our Warrant Team is asked
If you have to ask yourself "Do I have a warrant?" or "I think I'm being investigated by Hempstead Police Department" then you need to call the Warrant Team at Dunham & Jones and have them check for any possible active warrants you may have filed against you in Waller County, Texas. The Warrant Team will do a free warrant search for you in Hempstead and Waller County.
Reasons you may have an arrest warrant in Waller County:
- I got a call from a Detective at Hempstead Police Department asking me questions. Do you know if I have a warrant coming?
- I think there may be a warrant issued for me. My family received a phone call from an Investigator at Hempstead Police Department asking questions about me and wanting to know where I worked.
- I heard from a source that I'm being investigated. Do I have an active warrant?
- Hempstead Police Department was at my house looking for me. Do I have an arrest warrant?
- I missed a required court date at Waller County Courthouse. Did the judge issue an arrest warrant for missing the court date?
Fill out our Free Warrant Check form above so our WARRANT SEARCH TEAM can check to see if you have any active warrants in Hempstead or Waller County, Texas. They will contact you to discuss your warrants and how they can help you resolve your open warrants. The warrant check is free.
Are you trying to bond someone out of jail in Hempstead , Texas?
WALLER COUNTY, TEXAS
Remember, if are trying to help a family member or friend to be released from a Waller County Jail, call your Dunham & Jones JAIL RELEASE TEAM at 979-333-3333.